Holla Trails Sugar Rush Classic 2019
Celebrating 10 years of Holla Trails with a Sugar Rush Classic Festival: Trail run & MTB race!
- Early bird entry fee until 31st March 2019
- Trail runs & 5km MTB Family Ride on Saturday, MTB races on Sunday
- Live music & a beer garden on both Saturday & Sunday
- Kids entertainment will be provided at the venue
- Food & beverages to be sold at the venue
- Showers will be available
- Sat: Sugar Rush Park, Ballito, 12pm to 3pm
- Sun: Sugar Rush Park, Ballito, 6am to 8am
- Timed by ROAG
- ROAG registration
- Route description: The terrain predominately consists of exciting and sometimes challenging single track that takes you through several sugar cane farms. Expect to encounter dams, rivers and bridges along the course.
- Enter: www.roag.co.za/eventinfo.aspx?EventID=2344
|Race||Start Time||Early Bird Fee||Pre Entry Fee||Late Entry Fee|
|Sat | 16km Trail Run||14:00||R 100,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Sat | 8km Trail Run||14:30||R 80,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Sat | 5km MTB Family Ride||15:00||R 60,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Sun | 45km Classic||08:00||R 160,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Sun | 19km MTB||08:45||R 120,00||from 12 Apr 19
|Combo 1 (45km MTB & 16km run)||14:00||R 230,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Combo 2 (45km MTB & 8km run)||14:30||R 215,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Combo 3 (19km MTB & 16km run)||14:00||R 200,00||from 01 Apr 19
|Combo 4 (19km MTB & 8km run)||14:30||R 180,00||from 01 Apr 19
GEARS 4 EARS
We are out there raising awareness of the benefits linked to cochlear implants which really give the gift of hearing. The cochlear implant is the stage where hearing aids no longer offer assistance in terms of speech and hearing.
The cochlear implant recipient will notice without doubt the absolute leapfrog change from hearing aids to the cochlear processor. The cochlear implant gives sound as close to normal that you will get.
Gears 4 Ears is continually called on to assist with all things linked to the Cochlear implant, this covers speech therapy to maintenance issues. Understanding the cost of a cochlear implant is now in the region of R450 000.00, making the cochlear processor only a dream to many.
We look forward to being a part of the fantastic Sugar Rush Classic in May 2019.
Look out for us at the event for more information and if you can make a donation our sincere thanks.