Biking Holla Trails
Experience a ride of a lifetime.
To go out and experience life in all its glory.
To test your limits and see where they take you – how far, how fast?
What lies beyond, or beneath?
HOW IT WORKS
ENJOY THE DAY WITH HOLLA TRAILS
- Proceed to the Trailhead counter.
- Sign the indemnity after reading the terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve paid, attach the permit to your bike and make sure it is displayed at all times. Runners will be issued with an arm band.
- Select a route displayed on the maps situated opposite the veranda. Should you need help selecting a route you can chat to one of the staff members behind the counter.
- Follow your selected route from the start, each route is marked with a specific colour arrow. The distance displayed on the arrow indicates how far you have to get back to the Trailhead.
- Unfortunately signs do go missing from time to time; should you get lost please make your way back to the last sign you saw and navigate your way from there.
- Remember that the farmers have generously allowed us the use of their land, please ensure that you show respect to both the farmers and their workers. The trails go through working farms and all vehicles must be given right of way.
WHAT TO DO IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY
- Take a deep breath and remain calm, clear thinking is critical during an emergency
- Provide first aid to your ability. focus on maintaining an open airway and limiting any blood loss
- Call IPSS on 0823 911911. climb to a higher spot if you have no cellular signal.
- After communicating with the emergency services, send a fellow rider to the nearest access point to await emergency
ALL YOU NEED TO RIDE
Adults – R300 for 4 hours (Includes helmet and permit)
Children – R150 for 4 hours (Includes helmet and permit)
KNOW THAT YOUR GOING HOME CLEAN
R50 a wash for day riders and R40 for annual members.