AT HOLLA TRAILS
We’re passionate about providing you with the tools to suit your adventure; be it for mountain bikers, trail runners or those who simply enjoy walking in the outdoors.
Whether you are hard core racing snake looking for a tough 6 hour ride or just out for a walk in the country, choose your adventure at Holla Trails. We have something for everyone.
- Register and read through our indemnity and code of conduct section while you are online (click here). (This will save you time on the day.) Adventure can be risky, you need to know the details.
- Access to the trails is strictly with a valid Holla Permit only. This is critical to the sustainability of our trails system and everyone supports this principle.
On the day, proceed to the permit sales counter at the Holla Trails shop. Tell them you have already registered online (they will have to check)
- Once you’ve paid, attach the permit to your bike (or arm in the case of runners and walkers) and make sure it is displayed at all times.
- Select a route displayed on the maps situated opposite the veranda. Should you need help selecting a route you can chat to one of the staff members behind the counter.
- Follow your selected route from the start, each route is marked with a specific colour arrow. The distance displayed on the arrow indicates how far you still have to go to get back to the Trailhead.
- Unfortunately signs do go missing from time to time (and visitors take wrong turns); should you get lost please make your way back to the last sign you saw and navigate your way from there.
- Remember that 44 farmers have generously allowed us the use of their land for our adventures, please ensure that you show respect to both the farmers and their workers. (Even better greet them and even thank them.) The trails go through working farms and all vehicles must be given right of way.